There are a number of facilities at Duke University and beyond that may be of interest to the Soft Matter Community. To learn more about these follow the links below:
- Duke Shared Materials Instrumentation Facility
- SOM Core Research Facilities
- Light Microscopy Core Facility
- Small Molecule Synthesis Facility
- Flow Cytometry at DHVI
- Flow Cytometry at DCI
- Sequencing and Genomic Technologies
- Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectroscopy (NMR) at DCI
- Cell Culture Facility
At Other Universities:
- NC State Analytical Instrumentation Facility (AIF)
- NC Central University Brite
- UNC Chapel Hill Analytical and Nanofabrication Laboratory
Across North Carolina:
Another good resource, nationwide, is the Materials Research Facilities Network.
At Duke, Soft Matter Members can collaborate and share their resources/equipment. To view a list of available resources, Duke researchers can access the following file.
Note, if you would like to add your equipment to this list, please contact Stacey Traister.